How do I wash my Earthing® sheet?
It is necessary to wash your Earthing® sheet regularly following the directions below. (Regular washing strips body sweat and natural skin oils from the silver threads, which helps to keep the silver threads conductive for a longer period of time.)
- Wash weekly or a minimum of 2x per month
- Wash in a washing machine
- Wash with warm water, approximately 105 degrees Fahrenheit (40 celsius)
- Dry in a dryer on low heat or line dry
- Iron, only when necessary, on low heat
- Wait one hour after applying lotions or body oils before touching the sheets
DON'T: Everything listed below will ruin the silver threads making your sheets nonconductive.
- Don’t wash with bleach
- Don't use fabric softener
- Don’t use whitening detergents or oxi-detergents
- Don't use detergents with oils in them like lavender or coconut oil
- Don’t use dryer sheets
- Don't apply lotions or body oils on your skin right before bed