When I test my product using the Product Tester, it’s not showing as grounded. What should I do?
Before you contact our Customer Support Team, please follow these instructions:
- When you turned the green switch on the Product Tester to the ON position, did you see the green light flash across the indicator screen? If not, replace the batteries and try again.
- Turn the green switch OFF and then ON again, ensuring the green switch is fully pushed into the ON position.
- Check that the metal disc on the bottom of the Product Tester is in full contact with the product.
- Make sure the Coil Cord is tightly snapped to the product and pushed all the way into the Safety Adapter.
- Move the Product Tester to a new spot on your product. If it lights up in one area and fails to light up in another, there could be wear on your product. Please contact Customer Support to discuss your options.
- Connect your product to the Safety Adapter with a different Coil Cord (if you have one available) and then test the product again.
- If none of the above works, please contact Customer Support HERE.