How Do I Test The Earthing Coil Cord With The Earthing Product Tester?
STEP 1: Set Up The Earthing Product Tester
1. Unwrap the two AAA batteries included in the Earthing Product Tester kit.
2. Open the battery cover on the back of the Product Tester. Add the batteries according to the + and - signs. Once installed, replace the battery cover.
3. Slide the green button (#1) from the OFF position to the ON position. A green LED light will quickly flash on and then off in the indicator window (#2). This shows that your Product Tester is working properly and ready for use.
In the future, if you do not see the green light flash on and then off again when you turn the Product Tester on, please replace the batteries.
STEP 2: Test The Earthing Coil Cord
1. Snap one end of the Coil Cord onto the front of the Product Tester.
2. Plug the other end of the Coil Cord into the side of the Product Tester.
3. Turn on the Product Tester. A solid green light in the indicator window shows that your Coil Cord is working properly.If the green light does not turn on, then your Coil Cord may not be functioning properly. Please contact Customer Support for assistance.
4. Turn off the Product Tester and detach the Coil Cord to extend the life of your batteries.